A 1-day course for all managers
who have to appraise their team members once a year
For many managers, the annual appraisal meeting with their staff members is often seen as an inconvenient obligation. However, if well conducted, it can be a key lever for employee performance and motivation.
This course will enable managers to understand the importance of measuring an employee’s performance and commitment in order to anticipate their development within the company, to get the most out of them and to enable them to achieve their potential.
Preparing the interview
- What are the stakes involved ?
- What are the objectives set ?
- How could the employee contribute towards these objectives ?
During the interview
- Last year’s objectives : has the employee met them ?
- This year’s objectives : reuniting company objectives and employee motivations
- Determining the areas in which the employee needs to improve
- Outlining the support required during the year to help the employee succeed
- Identifying the techniques required to facilitate mutual communication and understanding
This Personnalité course
is organized exclusively in-house
To find out more about how we can enable you to communicate effectively,
call us on +33 (0) 1 46 05 44 66