A 2-day open course for all women who have to communicate in a male-dominated environment
Women who assume high corporate, managerial, social and political responsibilities often have to make the most of their differences in order to assert their leadership. Using the Soft Power technique, this course enables them to identify – and make the most of – their strengths, “daring” them to be themselves while respecting their particular industry’s code of conduct.
From the brake to the accelerator :
Becoming aware of the strength of drawbacks to female leadership: culture, education, gender stereotypes…to better overcome them.
- Taking ownership of the assertiveness tools required to consolidate your leadership, even in destabilizing situations.
- Knowing how to say no to an N+1 or a colleague without jeopardizing your relationship
I’m a woman – these are my strengths :
- « for » versus “against” power
- Establishing authority while in the minority
- Recognizing and using my emotions to take advantage of their resources
- Developing “self-marketing” and networking techniques
Soft power : Enhancing my power of conviction to become an excellent communicator
- Communicating with or without words
- A major asset : your authenticity
Monday 13th June and Tuesday 14th June 2016 (9 a.m – 6 p.m)
Monday 12th December and Tuesday 13th December 2016 (9 a.m – 6 p.m)
All Personnalité courses
can be tailored to address your company’s specific needs.
We also offer tailored coaching for individual requirements.
To find out more about how we can enable you to communicate effectively,
call us on +33 (0) 1 46 05 44 66